Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Introduction

Hello everyone. Today I am starting a blog about my study abroad in Lisbon, Portugal. It will mostly be for people I know but also for anyone interested in coming here, since when I was looking I couldn't really find many blogs by people doing something similar. My name is Carolyn, I am a senior in college at the University of Illinois at Chicago. The program I am on now is called CIEE and the program is CIEE language + culture. I am signed up to be here for one semester (until December 19th) but I may stay longer depending on how I feel leading up to the due date for the new application. I have only been here since Sunday September 6th so it was only my third day today. I am living with a host family, or rather just a host mother who is an artist/art student and I am going to school at Universidade Nova de Lisboa. I will write another post now about my first impressions/experiences, but I have yet to take my camera out so I have no pictures. Hopefully I can start taking some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment