Thursday, November 26, 2015

CIEE Excursion: Museu Nacional do Azulejo

So, for a large part of this trip I have been taking and hoarding pictures of tiles that I have found all over Lisbon and the other places I have visited, and I was hoping to put them all together at some point. So you can imagine how excited I was when I heard we would be going to the National Tile Museum. I'll post some pictures of some of my favorite tiles. After we had a quick tour we also got to paint out own tiles. I worked really hard on mine and this was last week so I am hoping to get the finished product back really soon (it needed to be baked again).







A ceiling, not a tile... but still nice:


Withing the tile museum:




Insect tile:

Grasshopper tile:







 Here is us painting tiles:



Outside the museum:




No comments:

Post a Comment